Galapagos Multisport Adventure, 7 Days
Experience the Galapagos Islands in the most active and engaging ways! Biking across volcano-studded landscapes, kayaking crystal turquoise waters surrounded by astounding marine life, snorkeling among vibrant tropical fish and sharks, and hiking a diversity of coastal and highland landscapes will leave you breathless. After a full day of activities, relax and enjoy every evening at our eco-friendly Opuntia boutique hotels.
Click here to learn about the most compelling reasons to choose a Galapagos land-based tour.
- Get to know Galapagos with the best bilingual, naturalist guides available.
- Swim and snorkel with the most peculiar and interesting marine life.
- Kayak alongside sea turtles, marine iguanas, sharks, and sea lions.
- Hike the volcanoes that gave life to these islands, where giant tortoises roam freely.
- Mountain bike exclusive, low-impact trails.
- Sunbathe in the company of marine iguanas and sea lions.
- Enjoy refined hospitality & gourmet meals at the finest Galapagos hotels.
- Contribute to the local economy & ecology with eco-friendly, land-based hotels and tours.
Day 1: Interpretation Center, Hike and Snorkel Tijeret
Day 2: Kayak and Snorkel in San Cristobal’s Northern Coast
Day 3: Bike The Coastline, Explore Tintoreras Islets.
Day 4: Volcano Hiking in Isabela’s Highlands
Day 5: Hike the Santa Cruz Highlands
Day 6: Kayak in Lava Wall Channels, Hike to Tortuga Bay
Day 7: Transfer To Baltra’s Airport
May 20 – 26
June 24 – 30
July 17 – 23
August 13 – 19
September 09 – 15
October 07 – 13
November 25 – December 01
December 22 -28
December 26 – January 01-2020
* Holiday Season supplement: $288.oo net per person “Subject to change” from December 18th to January 03rd.