Island Hopping Journey 6 Days
Islets: 2 Islands: 2
Hotels: Opuntia Premium
Activities: Snorkeling, hiking, relaxing on the beach, and wildlife encounters.Sea kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, snorkeling, and wildlife interaction
Experience an enriched adventure as you discover four very different islands in only six days. Visit San Cristobal and Santa Cruz, with their flourishing flora and fauna and laid back port towns. Then head to two unpopulated nearby islets, teeming with endemic birds and marine life.
Our top naturalist guides will lead you on exhilarating activities, like snorkeling and hiking, getting you up close and personal with all the beautiful nature. In the evenings, relax and enjoy gourmet cuisine and the tranquil ambiance of the archipelago.
Click here to learn about the most compelling reasons to choose a Galapagos land-based tour.
- Go snorkeling with marine iguanas, sharks, sea lions and rays.
- Walk with the giant Galapagos tortoises in their natural habitat.
- Sun bathe on beautiful beaches with countless marine iguanas and playful sea lions.
- Embark on exciting excursions during the day to two wildlife filled Islets.
- Top naturalist guides interpret the local culture and wildlife.
- Help protect the environment with our sustainable, Eco-friendly activities and sustainable hotels.
Day 1: Visit the Interpretation Center at Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, walk and snorkel at Tijeretas – San Cristobal.
Day 2: Discover, swim and snorkel the North Coast looking for the most amazing underwater wildlife – San Cristobal.
Day 3: Explore the highlands and visit the Charles Darwin Research Station – Santa Cruz.
Days 4 and 5: Wildlife Day Tours to nearby small islands: Bartholomew, North Seymour or Plazas.
Day 6: Transfer to Baltra for flight to Mainland.