Galapagos Wildlife Discovery, 5 Days
Islets: 1 Islands: 3
Hotels: Opuntia Premium and Comfort
Activities: Wildlife interaction, hiking, snorkeling, swimming, and beach exploration.
Visit three fantastic islands in only five days: San Cristobal, Isabela, and Santa Cruz.
Each island has its own distinct personality, ecosystems, and wildlife. You´ll spend each night in one of our beautiful Opuntia hotels, and every day hiking along scenic coastlines, snorkelling among colourful and abundant sea life, and lounging on pristine beaches close to sea lions, iguanas, and more.
Comfort, quality, safety, and the most incredible wildlife interactions… this is the product of decades of experience in naturalist touring.
Come with us on this marvellous Wildlife Discovery in the best Opuntia Style!
Click here to learn about the most compelling reasons to choose a Galapagos land-based tour.
- Authentic wildlife Interactions.
- Award winning Guides.
- Flow between islands and activities with minimal transit time.
- All-Inclusive expedition (snorkeling equipment and all meals).
- Ocean Front accommodations and gourmet cuisine.
- Local family and community immersion combined with foodie experiences.
- Snorkel pristine waters, in the best spot for sea lion encounters.
- Support the local economy and get in touch with the local vibe.
Day 1: Visit Interpretation Center, Hike and Snorkel Tijeretas in San Cristobal.
Day 2: Snorkel the Northern Coast of San Cristobal.
Day 3: Discover Isabela’s Beaches, Lagoons and Islets.
Day 4: Explore the Santa Cruz Highlands.
Day 5: Visit the Charles Darwin Research Station and transfer to Baltra’s airport.
July 11 – 15
August 15 – 19
September 12 – 16
October 17 – 21
November 16 – 20
December 11 – 15
December 20 – 24
January 27 – 31
February 23 – 27
March 29 – Apr 02
April 13 –17
June 14 –18
July 18 – 22
August 15 – 19
September 13 –17
October 10 –14
November 14 –18
December 12 –16
Or take a private journey anytime.